Thank you for Walking the Walk for Autism.
Your support means understanding, acceptance and inclusion
for people with autism and their families.
Welcome to Kingston's 2019 Walk the Walk for Autism!!
T-SHIRT ORDER DEADLINE HAS PASSED. A LIMITED NUMBER OF SHIRTS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE AT THE WALK.
This year's Walk will take place at the Credit Union Centre in Kingston on June 22, 2019 and will include a Bounce Kingdom Obstacle Course, BBQ, cake, prizes, info booths, and the list goes on!! 100% of the proceeds fund programs in the Annapolis Valley.
- ACTIVITIES SCHEDULE -
- Registration (9:30-10:30)
- Inflatable Obstacle Course (9:30-12:30)
- Exhibits, Family Matters Play Area, Ride Jaycee with FSTRA (9:30-11:00)
- Blarp Station, Crafts & Activities, Face Painting, Temporary Hair Colour, Popcorn & Cotton Candy (10:00-11:00; 11:30-12:30)
- Balloon Artist (11:30-12:30)
- Ticket Auction + Raffle Tickets for sale (9:30-12:00)
- Announcements, Recognitions, Door Prizes (10:30-11:00)
- Walk (11:00-11:30)
- Hot dogs, Drink, Cake/Cookies (11:30-12:30)
- Raffle & Ticket Auction Draws (12:15-12:30)
- 10th Anniversary Display + Photo Booth (9:30-1:00)
- Quiet Sensory Room & Self-Serve Crafts Upstairs (9:30-1:00)
*Parents/caregivers are responsible for and must supervise their family members at all times.*
* PLEASE MAKE CHEQUES PAYABLE TO 'ANNAPOLIS VALLEY CHAPTER OF AUTISM NS' to ensure funds are allocated to our region!
For more information about our chapter please check out the following links:
Please download the Walk the Walk waiver form. All participants must sign a form.
PLEASE NOTE: For any cash or cheque donations brought in on the day of the Walk, you must hand in a pledge form with your donations containing at minimum: full name and mailing address of each donor, how much they gave, and whether they request a tax receipt. If any of these details are missing, a tax receipt will not be sent out. To save costs of paper and postage, where possible please include an email address where their receipt can be sent.
Coordinator ContactLydia Ledzinsky
Download Route MapClick map to open