Welcome Walk YOUR Way for Autism Nova Scotia in Bridgewater!
With virtual Walk events taking place across Nova Scotia, all funds stay in the community in which they are raised. This means your involvement with Walk YOUR Way makes a meaningful difference to your friends, families, neighbours, customers & coworkers in Lunenburg and Queens County!
Check out our website to learn more about our chapter: http://autismsouthshore.ca/
Why We Walk
Walk the Walk is an opportunity for autistic individuals, families, and caregiver networks to gather as a community and support the 14,000+ individuals on the autism spectrum across Nova Scotia. Funds raised through Walk the Walk empower Autism Nova Scotia to help individuals find gainful employment, learn crucial life skills, build support networks, and so much more. The generous support of our walkers, teams and donors makes all this possible.
Do You Want to Walk?
1. Click Register on the right hand side of the page
2. Follow the steps!
3. Once you have created an account, click "LOG IN" on the top of the webpage
4. Customize your page, add photos, information about yourself and tell everyone WHY you are walking!
5. Check out "Fundraising Tools" at the top of the webpage for great tips on how to hold a successful virtual fundraiser!
Do You Want to Donate?
Making a donation is easy when you donate online to Walk YOUR Way for Autism - You can donate to support an individual, a team, or a the South Shore Chapter of Autism NovaScotia!
1. Press Donate on the right side of the webpage
2. In the drop down box, chose how you want to donate - if it's a team or individual, you will have to search their name!
3. You can always donate directly to the person in cash or make a cheque payable to Autism Nova Scotia - South Shore Chapter
Time/Location: You pick your time and your route!
How: Walk, Bike, Run, Skate, Walk your dog, skip, dance party! It's up to you!
Coordinator ContactRachel Whynot